Wednesday 12 October 2016

BRIEFLY EXPLAIN THE MAIN THEMES OF SURAH AL-FATIHA

MAIN THEME:

This surah is infact a prayer to the Lord of the universe for seeking guidance to the straight path Who alone can grant it. He alone is worthy of worship and He alone is to be asked for help because He is the Cherisher and the Master of everything in the universe. He is All-Merciful and has bestowed countless of bounties on His creations, but at the same time He is supreme Justice and everybody will have to answer Him on The Day of Judgement for his worldly deeds. When believers implore to the straight path, He always showers blessings on them and protects them on going astray. Supplication is the core to worship and The Holy Quran encourages the believers for petitioning."And your Lord said,Invoke me, I will respond to your supplications..."(40:60).

25 comments:

  1. Good theme,this could help me in my exams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hood theme ever but my teacher was like where dud u cheat from. She got to know this because of some vocabulary and sentence structure but anyways it helped me alot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotmy homework done perfectly.... thx alot...this was informative

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was helpful 4 me thank alot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best theme
    Helped me alot to do my homework THANK U

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. Got full Marks in test due to points from this passage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Surah al Fatiha is the assembly of seven verses of which each of the very independent clasuses and among the unpaired number of verses are together but a miracle to me. and i am highest amazed thinking first that such a write-up is possible. In those days almost 1500 years ago, every thing was just manifested as manifest one. I am personally, very well helped with the above one. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well explained!!!!
    Bravo and a big thumbs up👍

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good answer, it helps me in my homework

    ReplyDelete
  10. Preparing this Surah for exams

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that this was like the best Surah ever like I just this was mind blowing

    ReplyDelete
  12. If u want garam ande and ande wala burger contact me

    ReplyDelete